Gangster Vikas Dubey, who was arrested in Ujjain on Thursday, was killed in an encounter early on Friday morning after being delivered to Kanpur.
On Friday morning, Vikas Dubey was being introduced again to Kanpur by the Uttar Pradesh Police STF when a car of the police convoy overturned. Because the automobile overturned, Vikas Dubey allegedly tried to flee, when he was shot at by the police.
Vikas Dubey suffered bullet injuries in the encounter and succumbed. UP Police has confirmed that Vikas Dubey was killed on Friday. He was killed precisely seven days after the Kanpur ambush in which Vikas Dubey and his gang killed Eight policemen.
How the dramatic events unfolded:
1. Vikas Dubey was being delivered to Kanpur by UP STF on Friday morning. On the best way, one of many vehicles in the police convoy overturned in an accident. This created a commotion on the street.
2. Vikas Dubey tried to flee in the center of the chaos and snatched a pistol from one of many officers. As he opened hearth on the police, the personnel hearth in retaliation. ANI has stated, gangster Vikas Dubey tried to flee after the automobile overturned.
3. Vikas Dubey was pronounced lifeless after he succumbed to the bullet accidents. He was taken to a close-by hospital, the place he was confirmed as lifeless.
4. 4 police personnel had been additionally injured in the firing as Vikas Dubey tried to flee them. The encounter occurred at Sachendi border space in Kanpur.
5. After his arrest on Thursday, MP Police handed over Vikas Dubey’s custody to UP Police later in the night. A police group from Uttar Pradesh got here to Ujjain to take Dubey into their custody.
6. On Thursday, Vikas Dubey was arrested by Madhya Pradesh Police from exterior the Mahakal Temple in Ujjain. He was lastly arrested after a 6-day chase because the sensational killings of Eight police personnel in an ambush in Kanpur.
7. Vikas Dubey had purchased Prasad from the Mahakal Temple and in addition a ticket to enter it. He was recognized by the store proprietor from whom he went to purchase prasad to enter the temple. Later police got here and requested for his identify, when he began shouting “important Vikas Dubey hoon, Kanpur wala”.
8. As Madhya Pradesh Police geared as much as hand over Vikas Dubey to UP Police, the personnel in UP in the meantime arrested his members of the family. His spouse, son and a servant had been arrested from their residence in Lucknow.
9. Vikas Dubey’s spouse Richa Dubey was arrested from her Krishna Nagar residence on Thursday night by a group of the Particular Process Power (STF) on prices of harbouring the gangster and conniving with him. His younger son and a servant had been additionally arrested.
10. Vikas Dubey, who was wished in 60 different instances, turned the most-wanted man in Uttar Pradesh following the killings of Eight police personnel in Kanpur final week. UP Police launched an enormous manhunt with over 25 groups to search for Vikas Dubey throughout UP and neighbouring states. Per week after the Kanpur ambush, UP Police has killed him in an encounter.